Date(s) - Tuesday, August 1, 2017 - Saturday, August 19, 2017
6:30 am - 1:30 pm
Help sustain our premier national school district by supporting staff training and development with the New Teacher Conference and New Teacher Orientation!
The 2017 Professional Development Vendor Package (both events below) at $1,000 includes:
- Vendor booth display
- Directory of vendors and brief description of services provided to all attendees
- Attendees visit booths with their “passport” cards to be eligible for prize drawing
- Verbal recognition at events with audience ranging from 50 to 350 attendees
- Company logo included in event signage
- Recognition at Annual Leadership Conference through event signage and opening announcements. Audience: 400 SCPS managers and administrators
The 2017 Exclusive Food and Beverage Sponsor Package at $2,000 includes: SOLD OUT! Voyage Retirement Solutions
- Opportunity for presentation during lunch at New Teacher Conference. Exclusive benefit for this sponsor.
- Plus, all the Professional Development Sponsor Package benefits listed above.
Two Professional Development Events:
- New Teacher Conference – August 2-3, 2017; 6:30 AM – 1:30 PM each day; Seminole State College Main Campus. Audience: 300 New Teachers, 50 Teacher Mentors.
- New Teacher Orientation – August 19, 2017; 6:45 AM – 10 AM; Educational Support Center. Audience: 50 New Teachers to the district.
Bookings are closed for this event.