Each spring, The Foundation provides scholarships to deserving graduating seniors who plan to attend Florida universities, state colleges, technical colleges or vocational programs. Scholarships are privately funded by donors and the business community, are managed by The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools and are viewed as an investment in the education of the students of Seminole County.
If you are interested in funding a senior scholarship or have questions, please contact Business Manager at 407-320-0181.
Every graduating senior from a high school of Seminole County Public Schools is eligible to apply for a scholarship offered by The Foundation. Please read the criteria for each scholarship carefully, as requirements vary (i.e., high school attended, field of study, extracurricular activities, GPA, etc.)
How to Apply
The 2017-2018 scholarship application is now available – click to download the application.
Note: On March 14th the William and Aleatha Hamilton Scholarship was added to the application.
Application Deadline: Friday, March 30, 2018, 4:00 p.m.
- Applications must be submitted by the deadline in one of three ways:
- Dropped off to The Foundation Office at 400 E. Lake Mary Blvd., Sanford, FL 32773
- E-mailed to email@example.com
- Applications e-mailed after 4:00 p.m. on March 30, 2018 will not be accepted.
- Mailed to The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools, ATTN: Scholarships, 400 E. Lake Mary Blvd., Sanford, FL 32773
- Applications that arrive later after March 30, 2018 will not be accepted.
- The application can be filled out by typing into the application or hand written.
- Scholarships will be announced and awarded at the Senior Awards Night at the recipient’s school or, if not possible, at an agreed upon time and place.